Dietetic Directions is a health and wellness business founded by Registered Dietitian, Andrea D’Ambrosio, M.A.N., RD.
Our team of three dietitians is specialized in nutritional counselling, corporate wellness workshops and media/brand work.
Our mission is to educate, motivate and help people feel better with sustainable change. We are passionate about staying up-to-date in the research, utilizing motivational counselling strategies and our fascination for food to help people eat well and love their life!
If you are passionate about nutrition and making a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Part-time Contract (Evenings & Saturday)
- Provide nutrition assessment and counselling for primarily adults with an emphasis on healthy eating solutions for busy people, weight management, chronic disease treatment and prevention, meal planning, vitamin and mineral supplementation and debunking nutrition misinformation.
- Support clients to reach their nutrition-related goals in a fun, creative and empowering way!
- Utilize resources created by Dietetic Directions to support teaching and with opportunity to create new resources.
- One to two evenings a week and with possibility of additional daytime hours
- Saturday availability for one or two days a month
- Flexible, non-guaranteed hours
- Registered with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Minimum of three years of nutrition counselling experience
- Strong communication skills and customer-focused
- Proven to be professional and respect confidentiality at all times
- Asset: Motivational Interviewing training, Craving Change, Intuitive eating
*Must carry malpractice insurance and be in good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
Why Dietetic Directions?
- Part-time hours, that fit your schedule (daytime, evenings, weekends)
- Conveniently located just outside of Downtown Kitchener
- All costs of running a business are managed (marketing, advertising, internet, email, client resources/handouts)
- Competitive wages
- High levels of job satisfaction, as clients are very willing to work with you
- Opportunities for career growth such as newspaper media quotes, TV segments and social media engagement