Salmon Fresh Rolls
This is an easy recipe for a light entertaining lunch. I made these salmon wraps for a couple friends visiting for lunch and it was a big hit. You can use salmon, canned tuna or chicken. Rice wraps are found in grocery stores in the ethnic section. This is a gluten free recipe using common kitchen ingredients. Enjoy the flexibility to choose the ingredients you love.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Bring water to boil
1 can wild salmon
2 Tbsp low fat sour cream
2 Tbsp mayo
½ tsp lemon juice
2 stalks celery, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Rice wraps (4-6)
Fresh lettuce, chopped
Celery, cut into match sticks
- In a large, flat sauce pan heat water until hot and then turn off.
- Drain canned salmon and remove salmon bones and dark pieces.
- In a bowl combine salmon, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and celery. Stir ingredients to combine.
- Place one rice wrap into hot water in sauce pan for about 5 seconds until shell softens. Remove rice wrap from hot water and spread out on a plate.
- Fill your rice wrap with salmon, lettuce, grated carrots and other ingredients of choice!