Succulent Thyme Panko Sole
If you follow my blog or my Instagram, you know that I am all about delicious foods that can be made with minimal ingredients. This succulent thyme panko sole recipe is no exception! Sole fillets are a staple protein option in my freezer because they can be thawed and ready in under 15 minutes for dinner.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 6-10 minutes
4 Sole fillets, skinless
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp Sprinkle of thyme
½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
2 tbsp Olive oil or butter
Optional: Salt and pepper seasoning as desired
- When sole is thawed, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread thin layer of Dijon mustard on both sides of the fillet and sprinkle with dried thyme.
- Toss sole fillet in panko breadcrumbs.
- In a fry pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add sole fillets when oil is hot.
- Cook sole about 3 minutes on each side, turning once. Transfer to plate and garnish with parsley.