You’ll Love Kale Chips!
If you have not made your own homemade kale chips you are certainly missing out! These crunchy, crispy little greens are a real treat to your taste buds.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
4 cups raw kale, chopped
1 Tbsp olive oil
sprinkle of salt, if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Remove tough stems of the kale and the ribbing. Chop kale into bite sized pieces. Clean kale leaves in cold water and dry in salad spinner.
- Spread kale leaves evenly on baking sheets so they are not overlapping too much.
- Drizzle olive oil over leaves or you can coat kale in olive oil before spreading on baking sheet.
- Bake kale leaves for 8-10 minutes flipping the leaves halfway through to prevent over cooking.
- Let cool for a few minutes on a paper towel and then enjoy!