Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Muffins make a convenient snack option when you are on the go. I often pair this delectable zucchini chocolate chip muffin with a yogurt or a portion of cheese. Be sure to freeze extras to have them ready and fresh when you need them!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup shredded zucchini
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients with a spoon.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Portion into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes.