Grandma’s Homemade Meatballs
Is there anything better than grandma’s cooking? I don’t think so. I am lucky to have grandparents on both sides that were great cooks. Today, I carry on some of my favourite recipes as comfort foods and reminders of them.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
450-500 grams lean ground beef
¼ cup onion, chopped
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
¼ cup of milk
pinch of salt
Optional: Fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl break up the ground meat into smaller pieces.
- Add onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg and pinch of salt to ground meat and stir to combine. Optional: add chopped parsley to meat mixture.
- Using a large spoon shape into balls.
- Place meatballs on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until no pink remains.