Homemade Goat Cheese & Parsley Stuffed Chicken
This is a simple, succulent recipe that provides an elegant protein option that can be served with seasoned roasted veggies at your next dinner party.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
2 chicken breasts
¼ cup goat cheese
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Sprinkle ground pepper
1 tbsp oil oil
1/2 tbsp basil dried
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Trim any fat off the chicken breast and cut in half lengthwise.
- Add goat cheese to one side of the opened chicken breast and sprinkle fresh parsley on top of cheese. I added fresh ground pepper inside the chicken breast.
- Close the chicken breast so it looks intact, you may need to use a toothpick.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with dried basil on top.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish and place chicken breasts on top.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until there is no pink.