Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes
Oven meals are the perfect way to keep the house nice and warm in the middle of winter. Potatoes are a nutritious addition to your diet and contain lots of fibre, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, to name a few. Here’s a simple way to roast up some potatoes!
1.5 pound bag of baby red skinned potatoes, cut into quarters
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
1 Tbsp dried rosemary
Fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean potatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Add olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place coated potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until your desired level of crunch.